23 July 2008

So, I'm trying to ditch things

but I'm having a hard time. On one hand, I feel like I want to have less things, less clutter, less to move around, clean up after, just generally mess with my life. On the other hand, I'm pretty frugal (don't say cheap, Hey- I said don't say cheap!) so I feel a little twinge every time I send something on its merry way "'I could use that for.... " Someday, I'll wish I had that..... or if its a duplicate I think "next week the one I kept will break..."
So, I think there must be some sort of balance, somewhere. I'm still figuring it out. Today I culled the bath toys for the girls, that was a little easier because they aren't my things, than say, they kitchen.
Anyway, if I can come up with something brilliant I'll let you know, otherwise, what do you think?

No comments: