08 July 2008
Don't go...
So for a few weeks now, I've had at least one official 'No Driving Day' per week. Typically its worked out to be on Mondays, but I'm flexible on that. It seemed like it might be a drag, but its really great- I don't have to go anywhere- no carseats, no lugging bags around, no getting out of our jammies if we don't want to.... errrr wait. Anyway, there are many places we can walk to if we choose- such as the library, post office, park, many many stores, and of course Starbucks. Since we have a fab BOB jogger from lovely Lisa, its pretty workable with the kidlets. Also, being that its on Monday, its nice to have a day to just chill out after our typically busy weekends. I do housework, and just... you know, just "mom". Its a good day. So, my advice, pick a day and just don't go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment