06 October 2007

Some progress has been made







I had grand plans to knit *alot* when we went to Colorado. It didn't happen. Pathetic really- hours and hours of driving, no knitting. Anyway... moving on...






I have finished a set of felted heart shaped coasters and a heart dish, where are the pics? I dunno....


....and a "Neopolitan" Sophie bag (colors are much nicer in person) for a gift, then I got out my sewing machine (huge news) and whipped out a "wet bag" for soiled cloth diapers (exciting, huh?) and 2 re-usable grocery bags, and made a box of crayon costume for that cute kid that lives here. I'm actually knitting a small red (felted) clutch, and then I'll probably start on felted clogs, again for that cute girl. I'm really scared of them, though, since I'm skeered they'll turn out like the socks I have started 4 times.... and have no complete socks to date. Oye.


No comments: