I've been pretty busy in the knitting department- and even more so with sewing, which is so rare for me. Anyway, I made this red felted bag for a gift- (the picture with the pen is prefelted)- I used up some of that red novelty yarn I loathe, but not nearly enough. Oooh- but the cool part is the person getting it got a matching scarf last year, well I think its cool.
Next is a changing pad, which I totally screwed up and had to start over after I started sewing all the layers together in the wrong order. Its not funny. Anyway, its a prototype, but I'm pretty happy with it, and all its wonkiness.
And finally a very retro flannel crib sheet (my gram gave me this flannel- which I think may have been around since I was born)- I made 2 of these and really I want to make a few more from some super cute fabric I have, but how many crib sheets do we need around here anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment