...but I've been really into cooking lately and finding new recipes that are yummy and easy. While doing so, I've seen tons of pics of food and it always looks so great- so I thought- geesh- does mine even look half that good? I don't know, but here they are.
First we have the cute girl making pizza- the sauce is very very serious work as you can see. She tends to lay it on a little thick, but her pizza is the.best.I.ever.had. Of course.
Then we have http://familiabencomo.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/californian-lemon-chicken-soup/ which was perfect timing. Just perfect --because the day before I had roasted a chicken with rosemary, so I used that and carrots and onions- so I used those. I also added a little garlic, because thats how I roll, and I only had minute brown rice, so I used that. Yum.
And to go with it, bread which was from this recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Fabulous-Homemade-Bread/Detail.aspx which I would definately recomend- it was so so good. It calls for 6 loaves, and I cut it in half. Didn't want to have 6 yucky loaves, so this was a test batch.
Can you tell I'm *really* trying to dodge that quilt project? (oye)
1 comment:
Oooh.... your soup looks D-Lish! I love it that you used leftovers - even better (& a lot less work!)
Post a Comment