16 July 2007

Its done!!




Whew!!! You know it only took 6 months.... but the pink sweater is finished and it even fits the girl. Yes, its July, but I feel confident it will fit in the fall/winter, too.
Here we see her doing her best to be miserable while trying it on. I'm really happy with how it came out- there are a few quirks- (what, you think I'm going to point them out?) but overall its very good and it was pretty complex for me, so I'm happy.


Cascade 220 in
Cotton candy and the pattern is Blossom Sweater by Knitting at Knoon

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh MAN. I love the sweater. Great job. It's kind of hard to see it, however, under that FACE. I seriously can't look away from that scowl. LOL.

S said...

Very cute and the perfect color for the girl. ;) It goes nicely with pink cheeks and frowny faces.