29 April 2007

I'm still here, really











Its not that I want to neglect my blog, really. And I have been knitting a few things. Its just that blogger got all tricky with new log ins and this and that, and really I didn't feel like messing with it.




So, *still* in progress is the Blossom sweater by knitting at noon- really, its almost done. Just have the pesky neck edging to do. I also started the Berroco amelia hat, and I've just been lazy about that since its warm weather now. Also, I need to buy needles for that. What is wrong with me? Really, just go buy them already. Actually, I'm holding out hoping that Knit picks will come up with shorter cables for the options needle set. Knit picks? hello? How can you not have a 16" circ option in these so called options. Really! I have a partial sock that I've been hacking away at for 6 months. Yesterday I noticed that one of the dpns was pulled out somehow and all the stitches are now dropped. Great. So yeah I think I should just start over on that. My mom returned the hat I made her for Christmas and requested I make it larger for her unruly hair, so I need to fix that. I might make her the "faux isle" hat as a replacement- I have a nice SWS color that would look cool. Someday. And last but not least I started a cute bunny from the Zoe Mellor book for a baby gift- but then I ran out of yarn. Just an ear and a tail left to go. *sigh* I also have a few lovely yarns begging for my attention from Julie, of course, that I need to make something from.




I think I did finish a booga bag somewhere over the last few months, so let me see what I can do about digging up a picture. I'll also add a few of Blossom in progress- note the lovely twisted stitches--oops!

No comments: