

I finally finished the alphabet type project- its not that it was so hard, but it was a pattern, which was sort of a first. Also, I messed up the J and I was so annoyed I had to put it down for a while, then figure out where I was in the pattern, tear it out and start again from there. I would have sworn to you a few weeks ago if you asked that the pattern was screwed up, not me. Sheepishly, now I see I must have been the one in error.
So, all in all, it came out cute- its a gift and if you are reading this you know who you are (err, I mean your child) and I will be mailing it soon!
I also have the pieces done for tank sweater for the kidlet, but I have to work on the seams......
2 comments:
You go girl! DId you get it in the mail yet?? ;)
child nothin! those look like my initials to me!!! =)
Post a Comment