Oh, wait- you can't see it? Darn, must be I didn't take a pic of this very sad little scarf I made. Ah well, this is how I am - I am results oriented and I hate to tear out my knitting. This scarf is a very good example of how sometimes its ok to quit- really sometimes you have to start over and scrap what you did already.... I have a problem with this.
So, there was I was happily stitching along with my wool-ease in stockinette- wierd, this thing is all curled up... eh, no matter I thought, surely it will un-curl once I take it off the needles- must be the tension- HA!
I read somewhere you could try sewing fleece to the back of your tube scarf (wait you mean someone else did this too?) So, I got the fleece, I sewed it on, it still curled. I would not be defeated it, I kept sewing it on. and sewing it on.... and well, it still kinda curls somehow. Oh well, its for a cute kid and it will be tucked into her winter coat and if anyone asks.... I don't see a scarf
02 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment